Paul Yancey’s Certified Pre-Owned Home Program.
When Obtaining Top Market Value Is Critical
- Have your home inspected for mechanical and structural issues as well as a termite inspection.
- Review and address any issues found on the report.
- Have your home appraised.
- Provide a One Year Home Warranty.
Advantages for the owner of a Certified Pre-owned Property
- Helps buyers feel immediately more comfortable with the property.
- Increases the home buyer’s perceived value of the property by reducing the purchase risks.
- Gives the sellers the opportunity to eliminate certain defects before the buyer’s arrive.
- Allows the sellers the proper time to make any needed repairs in order to more effectively market the home in the most positive light.
- Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspector.
- Reduces the likelihood of costly surprises being found by a buyer’s inspector after the sellers thought they had a firm offer.
- Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining renegotiations.
- Increases the likelihood that serious offers will turn into closings.
- Reduces the buyer’s negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions.
- Helps the sellers honestly disclose everything about their home, reducing their liability for disclosure.
“There is one secret all Sellers should know. Buyers make their decision to purchase a home based on emotion and whether or not they love the home. Another thing is just as true, buyers can fall out of love with a home just as quickly as they fell in love. Nothing can make this happen faster than an Inspector giving them a long list of items that need to be repaired.”